Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Best public local crapper

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best public local crapper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as many do not wash after holding their members or wiping their arses . </div></div>

    It amazes me how many do not wash up after using the facilities.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best public local crapper

    Targets are very nice.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •